Friday, July 24, 2015

Blogging Begins....

Today I am working on setting up the style and design of this blog of mine.  I set up the blog last summer, but didn't get very far with it.  I am truly hoping to do this blogging thing this year.  Fingers crossed!

As a high school math teacher I have spent hours perusing other "mathy" sites looking for lesson ideas, organizational ideas and classroom management ideas.  I have found so many great ideas and have so enjoyed reading about other teacher's experiences that I decided I wanted to somehow contribute to the vast knowledge that is available on the internet.  From that was born my desire to blog, although I don't feel that I will be necessarily adding anything to the already great information that is out there.  


The idea of blogging intrigues me and will hopefully give me a way to document things that I do and allow me the opportunity to reflect on what has worked and what has not worked in my classroom.  I don't guarantee that my ideas will be original as I am notorious for taking other's ideas and tweaking them to fit my needs.  


And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment