Monday, December 21, 2015

#MTBoS12days Yule Blog Challenge

As you can see I have not been very good about keeping up with my blog this fall. I'm hoping to do better in the spring semester. For now though I'm going to attempt @pamwilson and @druinok Yule Blog Challenge over the break. I'm hoping this will kick start my blogging going into the spring semester.

You can see Pam's original post here.

Here's a recap of the challenge, in case you want to join -
~ “My Holiday favorites” (you choose: treats & recipes to share, inexpensive gifts to give, holiday memories
~ a success story from this semester
~ How I relax and rejuvenate over the break
~ a book I’ve read… a book I’m reading… a book I want to read…
~ Reflection on last semester… What will I start, stop and continue in the new semester?
~ a tried and true task/strategy – I can always count on
~ a Moment / a-ha that challenged me as a teacher & how I handled it
~ 1 thing i want to improve next semester
~ classroom wishlist
~ looking forward to in 2016…
~ New Year Resolutions – Personal and/or professional
~ Something that makes me proud to be a – Laker, trojan, Knight, Wildcat, Eagle… etc.

Now, where do I begin?

No comments:

Post a Comment